This EoI application is closed (Last Date: 31-Jan-2017, 1500 hrs).
Follow the Four Step Procedure for Submitting EOI Application Form.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EoI) FOR EMPANELMENT OF NGOS/ VOS FOR NATIONAL WATER MISSION (NWM), MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES, RIVER DEVELOPMENT AND GANGA REJUVENATION (MOWR, RD & GR)
EoI Notice Number: NWM-TISS/NGO/2016
Notice Inviting Expression of Interest
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) on behalf of National Water Mission (NWM), Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation (MoWR, RD & GR), Government of India (GoI) intends to empanel reputed Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) having prior experience in water sector to promote water conservation, augmentation and preservation.
Non-Governmental Organisations herein also referred as ‘Applicants’ in this document, who are interested and committing to bringing change in the water sector may express their interest and apply as per the instructions given below
- Procedure for Submission of Application: The Terms of Reference (ToR) for submitting the Expression of Interest (EoI) with details regarding Scope, Eligibility, Application procedure available at the website http://nwm.tiss.edu/index.php/empanelment
- Last Date for Submission of EoI: The Last Date for Submission of application for this EoI will be up till 12th January 2017, 15:00 Hours. Applications received late or not received in the prescribed format will not be accepted or considered.
CORRIGENDUM - 2As per corrigendum to Terms of Reference (ToR), for Expression of Interest (EoI), dated 23rd January 2017, the last date for submission of EoI has been extended to 31st January 2017, till 15:00 hours.
Please refer to the Corrigendum - 2 (corrigendum dated 23rd January 2017) in the website for more details.
CORRIGENDUMAs per corrigendum to Terms of Reference (ToR), for Expression of Interest (EoI), dated 4th January 2017, the last date for submission of EoI has been extended to 24th January 2017, till 15:00 hours.
Please refer to the corrigendum dated 4th January 2017 in the website for more details.
- Registration of Applicant with NGO PORTAL DARPAN: NGOs applying for this EoI should take note that, for receiving financial support from the Government it is now mandatory to be registered (http://niti.gov.in/content/ngo-darpan) with the NGO PORTAL DARPAN. In this context, at the time of submitting this EoI, the applicant should:
- Either have already registered with the NGO PORTAL DARPAN and have received the NGO Unique Identification Number (NGO-UID) or;
- Have submitted their registration form along with the required documents and are awaiting to receiving the NGO-UID from the NGO PORTAL DARPAN.
NWM, MoWR, RD & GR reserves the right to accept/ reject any or all the applications received without assigning any reason thereof and will not entertain any communication from the applicants in this regard.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences